Tuesday 29 September 2009

You said what?

There was a review of the website designs today and it was great.There were a lot of different concepts and we discussed what worked and what did not.
The chosen idea for mine was the 2ND one and I have totally no idea how to do the flashing on my image.I have a lot to learn and experiment. T encouraged to use fireworks. *shocked*
I have never heard of that. sigh.
O well, I believe all will be good. I just need time and a lot of patience.

We learnt about wire frames today!
I'm lucky enough to have done them so I will be proceeding to my website flowchart.
Also working on my website front page.
Building a personalised website can be tough but I believe that at the end of the day , you'll get that satisfaction.
I'm looking forward to that day!

The process is, however, daunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment