Tuesday 20 October 2009

i fell from the sky into the deep pit.

I was so disheartened today at school. Apparently what I did previously was too complicated. I could have done my pages in a more easier manner for me to link them and I ended up redoing everything. I manage to do it and I'm glad I did it. I have to go see Thomas tomorrow. My page is not working too well. BUT at least I got the frames up. PHEW. I could crumble. ):
I decided to stick with century gothic and not the fancy pointy. Doesn't seem to be working in fireworks. Never mind.

Building a website is really very difficult. And I feel I can hardly breathe whenever Im using fireworks. not to mention dreamweaver.. sigh.
I hope tomorrow will be better. );

Handing in next week. I really can't imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment