Wednesday 21 October 2009

I'm screaming my lungs out.

*stares at computer screen blankly*
thats what i do whenever i'm working on fireworks. don't get me started on dreamweaver ):
boo.

it has been a whole morning doing web and i'm still not done. slow and steady wins the race.. it seemed like i haven't really started this race. *slaps head onto that wall*
): building a website is so difficult.
I'm glad i did web this morning. Im not there yet but i will be there eventually.
I think working in fireworks is not that difficult, i just need to have a calm and focused mind when i do it. Really not to panic and feel sorry about myself.

I manage to slice and get some stuffs going. Why do I have the feeling that I'm complicating matters?

O well.. I WILL GET THERE.
I'll be in school tmr.

I think I should camp there.


No comments:

Post a Comment